Doors To Happiness

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Reason for the Season!

And Due to my new found free time without school controlling my life I have decided to start a blog. YAY!

Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year. I love how it brings people together and helps us remember our savior. This Christmas was no exception to it's typical fabulousness. I enjoyed the time with the fam, playing friends trivia and watching movies. Here are a few of my favorite things about the holidays...

1-Food...I'm well on my way to ten holiday pounds!

2-Friends

3-Chestnuts roasting by an open fire (not really, but I love the song)

4-skiing

5-Parties

6-Mistletoe :)



Pictures are worth a thousand words so here's my Christmas....




Lights at temple square...a favorite tradish!




Always the right color, always the right size, even a five year old knows.




Thanks Munner and Ricks family!



Christmas with the Thorpe's



Matching PJ's. Looking at this picture you'd never guess who's older, but I am I promise!


(Here is where all the picture from Christmas day belong, but due to a lack of make-up and hygiene they have been removed. But nevertheless, thanks Mom, Dad for another memorable Christmas!)
"When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but we often look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us." -Helen Keller

















No comments:

Post a Comment