Doors To Happiness

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So you think you know the real me.....



1-I could eat Costa Vida every day of the week.

2-My room is always a mess, but it’s an organized one.

3-Sometimes I wish I knew how to be irresponsible.

4-I would wear sweats every day, if it wasn’t against my religion.

5-Kenny Chesney wrote most of his songs about me.

6-I hate cats.
7-I live in flip flops in the summer and boots in the winter.
8-I love laughing until I cry.
9-I'm awful at studying.
10-I secretly want dreads.
11-I'm a morning person
12-I sing in the shower....really loud.
13-Water skiing is the greatest sport ever.
14-Sometimes I say things I shouldn't.....especially at taco bell.
15-I'm a bookworm.
16-I like to go to bed early.
17-Lima beans are a staple in my diet.
18-The lake is my happy place.
19-I love hanging out with my family.
20-Long chats with my friends keep me sane.
21-Eating out is my favorite.
22-My feet are ridiculously tickleish.
23-Spontaneous dance parties make me smile.
24-Jamba juice is the nectar of the gods.
25-My dog has the most boring name ever....max.
26-I listen to country more than anything else.
27-I love it when boys kiss me on the cheek.
28-I have an intense fear of earwigs.
29-My life would not be complete without cheese and ranch dressing.
30-I can sleep through anything.

31-When I was little I wanted to be Belle.
32-Scary movies just make me laugh.
33-Christmas eve is the best day of the year.
34-I hate washing my clothes for the first time.
35-Snowball fights rock my world.
36-I dance when i'm stressed, tired, happy, and sad.
37-I love warm summer nights when I can see the stars.
38-When other people are awkward it makes my day.
39-If I could be any animal I would be a dolphin.
40-My day isn't complete unless I've lost my phone at least once.

41-I like to do things all by myself.

42-Driving in the car is when I think the best.

43-I hate running, but fake like a love it. Fake it til you make it!

44-I hate being bossy, but I am kinda good at it.

45-I think Heavenly Father had me in mind when he created Lake Powell.

46-I want 4-6 kids.

47-Target is my favorite oasis of shopping.

48-So You Think You Can Dance is my second religion.

49-I feel safe in a routine, but it never really makes me happy. I like chaos more.

50-I like cooking for other people

51-I never have dreams that I can remember, and when I do they are super bizzare.

52-I hate looking in the mirror when I first wake up…Yikes!

53-During the winter I don’t shave my legs for long periods of time.

54-I get claustrophobic on the aggie shuttle, so I walk.

55-Chocolate is my weakness; it is the only thing that has control over me.

56-I think laundry is the worst chore ever… It is the first thing I will pay someone to do when I’m rich.

57-I watch Friends re-runs several times a week.

58-When I wear blue my eyes look awsome.

59-I love high heels, but my back hurts for days after I wear them…the price we pay for fashion.

60-I only wear boy cut underwear, all the rest is yucky and gives me wedgies.

61-I really like the way I smell when I get home from the lake, it’s a smell I can’t even explain.

63-If I was going to commit a major sin, I would drink a fruity alcoholic beverage, with an umbrella.

64-Ice cream before bed rocks, rocky road rocks more!

65-Most of my memories are connected to what people were wearing.

66-I think the day of the first snow is the most magical day of the year.

67-I love long showers, thirty minutes plus!

68-I love the smell of musty rotting leaves in the fall.

69-Fettucinne Alfredo from OG or Callaways=delicious!

70-Fireflies are probably the coolest thing in the world.

71-I love anyplace with a beach and palm trees.

72-My heating pad is my boy friend…I sleep with him every night.

73-I sometimes make decisions to quickly with out thinking them through enough.

74-I have the greatest parents in the whole world.

75-I’ve always secretly wanted be a marine biologist and train dolphins.

76-I would rather hang out with my little brother Carter than just about anyone.

77-I sleep through 90% of the movies I watch.

78-I over think everything in every situation.

79-I perform best under a little bit of stress.

80-Parmesean chicken and rice is my favorite dinner.

81-Backstreet Boys was the first concert I went to.

82-I always put on my make up before I dry my hair.

83-I absolutely love my job, and the people it allows me to meet.

84-I love big summer thunderstorms.

85-February is my least favorite month.

86-My grandmother is my hero.

87-I can’t stand to be late.

88-I like to fix things.

89-If I could get away with shaving my head; I would do it in a heartbeat.

90- I love to be busy, I hate sitting around doing nothing.
91-I’m usually a bargain shopper, but I love expensive jeans.

92-I can’t stand to have my nails painted.

93-Camping and hiking brings out the best in me.

94-I can be really shy in new situations.

95- I always set my clocks at least five minutes fast.

96-I haven't decided yet if I'm a mac or a pc, I'll let you know.

97-Daisies are my favorite flower, they're just so happy.

98-I can't spell to save my life, especially the word awsome!

99-My favorite times to waterski are first thing in the morning and right before bed.

100-My favorite color is blue, I know you expected something great for #100, but it is what it is.

It has been my pleasure to introduce you to the real me!

No comments:

Post a Comment