
So I may as well be the worst blogger in the world. It has been over a month since I last blogged. Yuck. This Summer is just flying by like they always do, but here is a little update in the form of a list!
MY BEST FRIENDS OF SUMMER!
1) The Sunshine, even though it has waited until the last couple days to really shine, we have had some nice bonding time.
2) The lake, especially Lake Powell. It's serving me well.
3) Lindee, I have been reunited with one of my best friends and as boring as some people think we may be, we entertain ourselves quite well.
4) Chad, even though we have the most uncoordinated work schedules ever, we have managed to have some summer adventures together.
5) Carter, I love coming home from work to this little man everyday! Probably the biggest perk of living at home for the summer.
6) My running shoes, I love a good afternoon run on the Bonneville trail.
7) My mother, we're two peas in a pod....enough said.
8) Lady Antebellum and Keith Urban, let the quality country music play on.
9) The mountains, Logan has been exceptionally green and conducive to hiking this spring/summer.
10) Logan Physical Therapy, where I spend the majority of my time, I'm blessed to have such a wonderful job.
11) Skype and my cell phone, so I can stay in touch with my long lost roomates! (Love and miss you guys)
12) Lazy days, This school year I almost forgot what those were like.
13) My chacos. It was love at first sight.
14) Charlie's...I get ice cream there several times a week!
15) Summer nights, it doesn't get much better than this.
love and miss you TOO.
ReplyDeletealso love that you are still eating ice cream.
CANNOT wait to see you. whenever that may be.
p.s. nice new format- loves it! and the picture. of course.