Since the last time I posted on this lovely blog I have...
GOT ENGAGED. Me and Chad are getting married on December 18th. Which is currently only 34 days away! Not that anyone is counting. This semester has proved to be just about as crazy and stressful and busy as I could have ever imagined. But, of course, I wouldn't trade any of it. I'm just trying to enjoy the moments now. I can't wait to be married, but there are a few things I might have to learn between now and then.
1) How to do laundry more than once a month. No more recycling clothes.
2) Where the milk is at the grocery store.
3) How to cook in a crock pot.
4) The return policies for every store in the state of Utah.
5) How to share a closet.
Thanks to everyone who has been supportive of me in the crazy time of life!
Much love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment