We bought new couches last Saturday and could not be more excited about them. Spent over a half hour talking with my dad about health insurance. Crawled into bed before the midnight hour every night this week. Realized I need to go to the store and actually buy wrapping paper this Christmas. Bought all new underwear. Currently in search of a queen size mattress. Realizing a lot of my needs are really wants. Quitting a job next week that I have had for 2 1/2 years. Getting married in EIGHT days.
Guess that means I have to be a grown up now.

Truth is....there is nobody else I would rather be a grown up with.
'bought all new underwear.' incredible.
ReplyDeletelast line- love it. you are smitten, kthorpe. kkelley. whatever.
YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED IN 8 DAYS.
sheesh!
Oh and it's so much fun! There's definitely plenty of kid time left, don't worry. I can't believe you're getting married next week! It's gonna be a party!
ReplyDelete