Doors To Happiness

Monday, November 22, 2010

26 days and counting!

The time of my wedding is rapidly approaching...if you would like to follow my wedding blog the address is mywedding.com/chadandkynzie. Check it out!

It snowed this weekend, it is our first real snow storm here in happy valley, and I could not be more thrilled with the timing. This means that there will be snow on the ground for our formal pictures on Friday! YAY! Black Friday is going to be white this year! And lets be honest, the kid in me is brought out instantly when I wake up to fresh falling snow. Oh how I love the holidays.

I got out my Christmas C.D.'s today...I don't allow myself to listen to them until after Thanksgiving, but they are prepped and ready to go. Top three favorite Christmas songs of all time are....
1) The Christmas Song, I prefer the Martina Version.
2) Baby it's Outside--I love when Buddy the elf walks in on Jovie singing this in the shower.
3) Let it snow-- Bring on the snow!

And the best part about the snow.....

1 comment: